Please take a few moments to read these tips and information to make your stay more pleasant.
Check-in & Check-out times
- Laundry service is available at additional charges.
- Please make sure that all valuables such as passports, money,
jewelry or credit cards etc. are not left out in the open or left
unattended in your room. The management cannot be held
responsible for loss or missing items.
- There are frequent power cuts in India. We have a generator
for power backup that will be switched on during power cuts
and we request your patience if it takes some time for the
generator to restore power. It is a good opportunity to
practice the Sattvic principles of patience and detachment.
- Please use the Dust Bin to dispose all wastes. Do not litter or
throw waste in the toilets.
- For night time urgencies, there will be a guard and a
receptionist on the ground floor for your assistance.
- Internet facilities are available.
- If you need small items such as batteries, toiletries or film
etc., please fill out the requisition slips, which you will find
in your room, before 10:30 AM. We will do our best to
provide the items by the end of the same day or by the
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited within the
premises of the Centre.
- To avoid wastage, food is served individually in the dining
area. For large groups, buffet may be arranged at the
discretion of the management.
- Meals offered to the patients/students are Sattvic, nutritious
and balanced. Customized meals are prepared only under
special circumstances when the consulting doctor of a
critically ill patient instructs the canteen staff.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in the dining
hall, at the following times:
Breakfast 8:30 to 9:30 AM Lunch 1:00 to 2:00 PM Dinner
6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Visitors are not allowed without the permission of the clinic
staff. Permitted visitor meetings must take place at the
reception area only.
- Your package also includes daily yoga classes of one hour
(except Sundays) and three Ayurvedic meals every day.
- To be safe, please do not leave the premises after 7 PM.
- Please note that the checkout time is 10:30 AM.